Brand identity
Logo, colours, type and a brand book your whole team can use.
- Logo + variations
- Colour & type system
- Brand guidelines (PDF)
Hi, I’m Samir Rahman
Available for new projectsIndependent brand & product designer from Dhaka. For eight years I have helped startups and growing companies look sharp, explain themselves clearly and sell more — from the first logo sketch to the finished app.
4.9 from 60+ client reviews
Brand identity UI / UX design Web design PackagingServices
Clear packages, fixed prices and one person who owns your project from start to finish.
Logo, colours, type and a brand book your whole team can use.
Apps and dashboards that feel obvious — researched, wireframed and polished.
Fast, responsive websites that turn visitors into enquiries.
Boxes, labels and print that look premium on the shelf.
Process
A 30-minute call and a short questionnaire about your goals, audience and competitors.
Two or three directions, then one refined until it is right. You see progress every week.
Two rounds of changes are included. No surprises on the invoice.
All files, a hand-over call and 30 days of free support after launch.
About me
I started as a print designer at a Dhaka agency, then spent four years leading product design at a fintech startup. Since 2022 I work independently with a small circle of developers and writers.
I take on a few projects at a time, so every client works with me directly — no account managers, no hand-offs.
Tools I use every day
Project estimator
Pick what you need and see a fair price range in seconds. Send it to me and I’ll reply with an exact quote within a day.
Packages
$700per project
For a landing page or a quick logo refresh.
$2,900per project
A complete brand and a 6-page website that match.
$1,500per month
Ongoing design for teams that ship every week.
Kind words
Samir understood our brand faster than we did. The new identity doubled our sign-up rate on the first campaign.
Clear weekly updates, zero missed deadlines and designs our developers loved to build.
The packaging sold out in the first week. Customers still post photos of the box.
Feels like having a senior designer on the team, for a fraction of the cost.
FAQ
Still wondering about something?
Ask me directlyBook a free 30-minute call or send the estimator. I reply within one working day with a plan and a fixed quote.
50% to start, 50% on delivery. Monthly partners pay at the start of each month. Bank transfer, card, Payoneer or bKash.
Yes — about half of my clients are outside Bangladesh. We meet on video calls at a time that suits you.
You do. Full rights and all source files are yours once the final invoice is paid.
Yes. I design and build on WordPress or Webflow, or hand over clean files to your developers.
Next step
Tell me a little about it. You’ll hear back within one working day.