Skip to content
Available for new projects Let’s talk

Next step

Contact

Tell me about your project. I reply within one working day.

What can I help with?
Budget

FAQ

Questions, answered

Still wondering about something?

Ask me directly
How do we start?

Book a free 30-minute call or send the estimator. I reply within one working day with a plan and a fixed quote.

How do payments work?

50% to start, 50% on delivery. Monthly partners pay at the start of each month. Bank transfer, card, Payoneer or bKash.

Do you work with clients abroad?

Yes — about half of my clients are outside Bangladesh. We meet on video calls at a time that suits you.

Who owns the final designs?

You do. Full rights and all source files are yours once the final invoice is paid.

Can you also build the website?

Yes. I design and build on WordPress or Webflow, or hand over clean files to your developers.